My name is Ashley Gordon. I live in beautiful Chiddingfold, Surrey with my husband Andy our 2 boys. Eddie (2007) and Archie (2012) and our dog Sprout!
I can offer a safe, nurturing, home from home environment for your child. I am lucky to live in a very pretty area where there are wonderful walks and plenty of nature to explore. Your child’s security and happiness is my top priority. I work in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Scheme (EYFS) and plan my daily activities and outings around this. Little Owls was graded outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. I work with an assistant, Tina.
- Ofsted Registered – Graded Outstanding in all areas. September 2016
- Pediatric First Aid certificate
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Childminding Induction programme training
- Full public liability insurance with Pacey
- Working Together to Safeguard Children Introduction
- Registered with Information Commissioner’s Office for Data Protection